Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Coffee and Donuts
Somehow these two subjects pop up all the time.

My current go to coffee is Cafe Bustelo (via Keurig) and Soap reminded me of a place I used to go as a kid in the South Chicago area yet it still stands; Calumet Bakeries

Also, Krispy Kreme is better than Dunkin Donuts....all your hate, bring it 
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
Posted in Rants and Raves, figured it was better left here

I love Dunkin coffee, and will eat their peanut donuts in a punch...but I have never been to a "nice" Dunkin. It seems like every single one of them didn't bother replacing their stock or cleaning the kitchen in 2 days. The one near me has crap service too.

Say what you want about Starbucks, but the vast majority of them take their "special snowflake coffeehouse" image seriously. Still my favorite place in the world to do homework.
Only KK I see around here is prepackaged in stores. Drunkins leaves a lot to be desired of the two nearest to me one is packed with half way house refugees and has been shut down by the local station for sketches od'ing in the rest room. other one has a fresh off the plane Pakistani crew that changes every time I go in and fuck up my order every time. Got a couple of family owned joints local that I prefer instead.
[Image: 390223_med.jpg]
The donut shops back in my home town are the shit! They're all run by Asians and they have the best donuts. Better than any chain. If some of the Asian ladies on Quantico opened up a donut shop they would make a KILLING...
...with boba tea

[Image: 250px-Pearl_Milktea.jpg]
I miss boba... Phantom, let's opena doughnut shop, yeah?
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
poverty Folgers
Benets Fresh Roast in Ft Myer, Fl is fantastic
Saru mo ki kara  ochiru
Dunkin donuts has these new chocolate glazed caramel (or chocolate filled) donuts; theyre amazing. As far as coffee goes, i'm not a coffee conosieur; I just drink shitty homemade coffee.
Victim of the negative karma bugger
I'm really craving doughnuts now. Also, wondering about opening up a doughnut shop. I'd like to go in business for myself someday (small café, doughnut shop or the like)
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
(03-14-2015, 08:31 AM)npr Wrote: I'm really craving doughnuts now.  Also, wondering about opening up a doughnut shop.  I'd like to go in business for myself someday (small café, doughnut shop or the like)

Boba tea franchise
(03-14-2015, 08:31 AM)npr Wrote: I'm really craving doughnuts now. Also, wondering about opening up a doughnut shop. I'd like to go in business for myself someday (small café, doughnut shop or the like)

we can open up a donut palace in Quantico, we'd be millionaires very shortly, with all the old fuckers around here we'd run Q-town.
Thanks for the share Tiki, that was really informative. I have a lot of research to do (and plenty of time before I get there).

Let's do it Phantom. Devil Dog Donuts
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
Bosa doughnuts in Phoenix area, that place is the shit
Ephesians 2:8-10

You can lie, but your boner can't 

Gabe/Gall/SHS
(03-14-2015, 11:27 AM)npr Wrote: Thanks for the share Tiki, that was really informative. I have a lot of research to do (and plenty of time before I get there).

Let's do it Phantom. Devil Dog Donuts

Perfect name! And since Quantico is technically a civilian town we don't need approval/fees from MCCS!
Devil Dognuts
(03-14-2015, 03:11 PM)Tikilounge Wrote: Devil Dognuts

Feel like that's an unattractive name...
Indeed
[Image: devil_dogs.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Semper Fidonuts

Good Cookies
The DoD department of donuts
I'm liking these
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
HMX One (make the "O" in the shape of a donut)
You guys
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
Community Coffee dark roast via Kcup, I have to poop now