Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You WTF You Lose
You know the drill gents, if it makes you cringe, vomit, your dick shrivel up or you just general have to take a moment and wonder, What in the actual fuck!?, throw it up. 

[Image: 216.gif]

Just a dumb grunt.

Just a dumb grunt.
(02-28-2015, 06:24 PM)Handicap Wrote:

This is fucking amazing.
Why can't we just cut off Shia Labeouf's head?
OH YOU!

[Image: qVbUArb.gif?noredirect]

Because then we would run out of gems like this.
Just a dumb grunt.
This new forum is very scary!!
(02-28-2015, 07:45 PM)damn03 Wrote: Oh Fox
[Image: military_signature-1.png]
(03-01-2015, 06:59 AM)damn03 Wrote: I think it's quite acceptable, actually

Disagree completely!  I need an adult!
This new forum makes me "WTF"...
Waiter? Waiter? Ah, when will I remember- Order desert first, THEN kill everyone in the restaurant.
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-31682196
"Lord is the guardian of the crazy and the drunk"
"Cats and drunkards have nine lives"
- Finnish sayings

"God must love crazy people, he made so many of them"

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"

"Marines don't die, they just go to Hell and re-group"
Overheard while at Walgreens picking up some medicine for my sick kid:

Register worker: Oops, sorry. (Knocked over soda of morbidly obese woman checking out)

Woman: It's okay sweety, mountain dew doesn't explode like other soda.

Register worker: You know, if you shake these up and get rid of the carbonation it turns it into a diet soda because all of the sugar leaves with the carbonation. It's amazing the kind of stuff you can find out using google. I shake up all of my sodas now and I've lost 8 pounds this month.

Woman: Oh really? **serious interest**

Register: Yeah, just keep shaking em up and releasing pressure until there's none left and you'll be good to go. No need to buy that diet soda that tastes like shit.

Woman: *goes and gets two more 24oz cans of Mountain Dew*
Just a dumb grunt.
Trolling?
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
He sounded as serious as anyone else would spouting off facts about something. When she left he didn't even bat an eye or crack a grin despite the fact that I must have been giving him the most intense skepticalface ever.
Just a dumb grunt.

Just a dumb grunt.
Dude that totally works. Put your phone in the microwave and it charges it AND expands your battery life
(09-24-2014, 05:32 AM)damn03 pid=' Wrote:<br />dont question yoss, he knows everything and youre wrong.<br />
Rainbow 
[Image: 1BZZ4zD.jpg]
Thanks Obama!
Now we need an explanation.
Just a dumb grunt.
I haven't tried very hard, but apparently it's fungal infection from the trees the dude carried around on his back for a living.
Thanks Obama!
That sucks balls.. definitely a wtf moment though.

Made me think of bot flies for a second.
Just a dumb grunt.

Just a dumb grunt.

I don't even want to know where the fuck you found that.

Yeah I lost.
http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/television/ryan-oneal-interview-shocks-crowe-and-late-late-viewers-31085447.html

Ryan O'Neal is one fucked up father.

Quote:[Farrah] was so brave and full of courage and never complained. She never let us feel what she was feeling.

"I haven't been with anyone since. How do you follow that girl? Well, I could be with Tatum, I guess, but it's a bit late in the game," he said, as the audience laughed uneasily.
Handicap: I blame Maggie entirely for my sudden bout of third person insanity.
maggie_h: Why's it my fault? 
F18WrenchMonkey: You're hot and Handi has a a weakness for hot women
Handicap: Yep. I'd let Magz see my boobs.

(03-22-2015, 07:07 AM)maggie_h Wrote: http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/television/ryan-oneal-interview-shocks-crowe-and-late-late-viewers-31085447.html

Ryan O'Neal is one fucked up father.

Quote:[Farrah] was so brave and full of courage and never complained. She never let us feel what she was feeling.

"I haven't been with anyone since. How do you follow that girl? Well, I could be with Tatum, I guess, but it's a bit late in the game," he said, as the audience laughed uneasily.

Yeahh......... Um... Ew
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Every Marine has a rifle, man.
http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/03/21/photo-essay-bangkoks-mexican-gangsters

Theres a new trend where Thai men dress up as cholos, weird as hell
(03-23-2015, 06:35 AM)Notorious P.O.G. Wrote: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/03/21/photo-essay-bangkoks-mexican-gangsters

Theres a new trend where Thai men dress up as cholos, weird as hell

Well, plenty of pacific islanders try to be cholo...shit, you ever see filipinos screaming about how they're latino too?
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters