Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to New York
Going to be visiting the NYC area (Staten Island, but going downtown every day) A lot this summer to help my girlfriend and her fam and myself prepare for their move to Cali this fall. Would be down to meet some of you upper east coast twats and maybe hit a gym with Yoss. I'll be staying between 5-14 days at a time.
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back.
Yuck.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
(05-02-2017, 11:19 AM)Yossarian Wrote: Yuck.

I know working out doesn't appeal to you, but it'll do you some good
What you do with Jim on your own time is your own business, buddy.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Are you sure you won't spontaneously combust from being around globalist liberal cool people all of the time?
Phantomgrift: I enjoy minecraft as well as My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
We globalist now
Hell yeah  Cool
Phantomgrift: I enjoy minecraft as well as My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
You can hang out with me in the shaolin or get the combo with toss in the city.

He knows good eats
Winging it in corporate 'murrica
(05-11-2017, 04:28 PM)Lance_CorporateG2S Wrote: You can hang out with me in the shaolin or get the combo with toss in the city.

He knows good eats

Good eats numbah wan
Goody's kitchen. 

I guess that's a good excuse for wo hop. Which is greasy drunken murrican Chinese food aimed at tourist doll hairs. 
Or Kenka, for awesome Japanese food and Cocos grade curry. 
I haven't been to Kenka yet. I've heard it's pretty good. Next time I'm in East village...

Arrow Favorite Saké: Gangi 雁木
Join the TL Clash of Clans
If you're up here and you don't let us know, you little shit...
Imma have to pull some strings and go into favor debt and get you persona non grata in Japan.
I work in NYC. I've been to most other places in East Village. Just not Kenka yet.

Arrow Favorite Saké: Gangi 雁木
Join the TL Clash of Clans
(05-13-2017, 10:30 PM)Slinky Wrote: I work in NYC. I've been to most other places in East Village.  Just not Kenka yet.

Herro? Most honorabru embassyu of Japanese? Prease to ban slinky-chan. 
I wanna go back to NYC so fucking bad. Any of you have a couch for my ass and parking spot for[Image: arrow-10x10.png] my truck?
Psalm 143:12
How big's the truck, and spit or swallow?
(05-14-2017, 10:50 AM)Yossarian Wrote: How big's the truck, and spit or swallow?

It's just a tiny SUV, really, Jeep Patriot (make your jokes). And I spit for 5 figures, swallow for 6.
NYC tls have made couch space available previously.
Relax that gag reflex and I'm sure you'll be a welcome guest on someone's home.
(05-14-2017, 12:17 PM)Yossarian Wrote: NYC tls have made couch space available previously.
Relax that gag reflex and I'm sure you'll be a welcome guest on someone's home.

Awesome, I'll keep an eye open for the NYC folks as the date gets closer so I can start pestering them
Is the World Trade Center as dope of a place to be as it looks
I must eat this cheese

[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
(05-15-2017, 01:28 PM)Tikilounge Wrote: I must eat this cheese

Raclette?
They opened like a year or two ago, I keep meaning to go there.
There's a bunch of other places less presumptuous than to name themselves for a food item that serve it.
I'm not trying to be a bugger here but Raclette is from Switzerland originally and it's really popular in the greater german/french-speaking world. I've been eating it with my family since as long as I can remember... it's really just a slow way to eat a big snack. Doesn't really feel like a meal, just gorging on salt and meat and cheese.

LOL "Bugger"
So gorging on dicks and semen?
Thanks Obama!
(05-15-2017, 03:40 PM)MajestysPrecious Wrote: I'm not trying to be a bugger here but Raclette is from Switzerland originally and it's really popular in the greater german/french-speaking world. I've been eating it with my family since as long as I can remember... it's really just a slow way to eat a big snack. Doesn't really feel like a meal, just gorging on salt and meat and cheese.

LOL "Bugger"

At no point did NYC claim to invent it.
It's just gaining popularity thanks to hipster cuisine.
Half the restaurants utensils are in the yellow chicks lip
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]