Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking help from a former Drill Instructor
Hi Gents and Ladies,

I'm back again seeking this community's help. Just to reintroduce myself, as I don't post very frequently, I am a former reserve enlisted Marine and active Marine Officer, I got out in 2013 and went to grad school.

I'm working with a defense think tank of a US-allied nation on a volunteer basis to help them develop a plan to reform basic training for their ground forces, as the curriculum currently offered is woefully inadequate at providing combat readiness to match an ever-increasing threat environment. 

I'm thinking of modeling the training program after US Marine Corps Recruit Training, plus 4-6 weeks of a more comprehensive/detailed version of MCT.

Please let me know if you might be interested, or can point me in the right direction of someone who might be. 

Happy to discuss some sort of payment for your time and any further details by email or Skype.

Thanks!
Sonny
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has" - Margaret Mead
Gunner Rerun, UP!
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Throw out some questions about combat training and I will answer them the best I can.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
(10-03-2014, 09:51 AM)austinjking pid=' Wrote:<br />About that, give me a ring when this isn't Tumblrlance anymore<br />
(06-20-2017, 05:31 PM)Rerun0369 Wrote: Throw out some questions about combat training and I will answer them the best I can.

Do you sometimes mix up what is for fighting and what is for fun?
[Image: dpo8auk.gif]

(05-06-2016, 02:33 PM)NSFgirl Wrote: You're a terrible person, wongtastic.
(06-22-2017, 03:42 PM)Wongtastic Wrote:
(06-20-2017, 05:31 PM)Rerun0369 Wrote: Throw out some questions about combat training and I will answer them the best I can.

Ain't you never heard of cockfighting? 
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Jesus, officer man, save yourself some time and your allied friends some money and just Google Marine Corps recruit training.

On second thought, since you've gone through both recruit training and officer training you should have enough knowledge in that big ole grad school head of yours to provide them with a feasible curriculum.
(06-22-2017, 03:42 PM)Wongtastic Wrote:

Only on Thursdays.

(10-03-2014, 09:51 AM)austinjking pid=' Wrote:<br />About that, give me a ring when this isn't Tumblrlance anymore<br />