Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sorry about the spam threads.
I'm working as much as I can to remove them as I see them. My life is a lot different from when I could sit there and do this stuff, so I'm not always available. But I apologize to you all.
We love you Deja!

Have a picture of a pretty lady.

[Image: zLcotNX.jpg]
Thanks Obama!
Don't you worry, TL.

In between taking frequent flier fat fucks home from the ER and early morning vegetables to their depickling, I have hours and hours of quiet time with which to PURGE SPAM.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Jesus Christ, they made Yoss a mod. That terrifies me to my very soul.

Yes, I did come back after several months just to post this.
(08-01-2017, 03:23 PM)First Strike Deadly Wrote: Jesus Christ, they made Yoss a mod.  That terrifies me to my very soul.  

Yoss barely a mod even half a day, already bringing back old members. 
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
I was waiting for that to happen.

Arrow Favorite Saké: Gangi 雁木
Join the TL Clash of Clans
(08-01-2017, 03:35 PM)Yossarian Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 03:23 PM)First Strike Deadly Wrote: Jesus Christ, they made Yoss a mod.  That terrifies me to my very soul.  

Yoss barely a mod even half a day, already bringing back old members. 

MTLGA
[Image: 2v96l2c.jpg]
Finally Yoss" shitposting has had results.
Thanks Obama!
(08-01-2017, 03:35 PM)Yossarian Wrote: Yoss barely a mod even half a day, already bringing back old members. 

Well smack my ass, and call me Judy.  You got me there.
(08-01-2017, 09:26 PM)First Strike Deadly Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 03:35 PM)Yossarian Wrote: Yoss barely a mod even half a day, already bringing back old members. 

Well smack my ass, and call me Judy.  You got me there.

Best put some respek on my name. 
What the hell happened to this place? It went from being really active to <10 posts per week (when forum activity drops off the spam bots move in).

What changed?
(08-02-2017, 03:42 AM)Broussard Wrote: What the hell happened to this place? It went from being really active to <10 posts per week (when forum activity drops off the spam bots move in).

What changed?

Membership activity plummeted after the transition, further hit by members EASing. Gains have been impacted by the current generation of muhweens relying more on instagram and twitter than this stone age concept of the specialized forum.

I'd imagine we can also probably blame reddit a bit.

Oh and a bunch of people got buttmad over various stuff, like the lack of muhweens moderating, being criticized for their own actions, other members leaving, other members staying, and a whole lot of chicken little-ing.

Stay. Post. Be the throbbing erection thriving community you want to see.
Maybe we need another war to boost morale. How's leatherneck's war posture nowadays?
Come back when you've filled out your profile.
Thanks Obama!
Sucks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Yawss, a moderator?! Stand by for...

[Image: aaa9053346fd4b42154e88e29c55ad1b14c0fbf5...c24a32.jpg]
Yeah,...So?

The TL-ist formerly known as irradiator/irritator/irrigator, etc.
(08-03-2017, 04:57 PM)LocomotiveBreath Wrote: Yawss, a moderator?! Stand by for...

Stand by for a fucking echo chamber. I suspect Yawss is just gonna banhammer everybody he doesn't like until it's just him and Max left (who is never here anymore, anyways.)
Yowie on tater tot burritos: CombatWombat Ian old mate, that's an abomination and I want it 20 Jan 20:39

(08-04-2017, 05:48 AM)IamIan Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 04:57 PM)LocomotiveBreath Wrote: Yawss, a moderator?! Stand by for...

Stand by for a fucking echo chamber. I suspect Yawss is just gonna banhammer everybody he doesn't like until it's just him and Max left (who is never here anymore, anyways.)

Banned. 
This place already is an echo chamber
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back.
(08-04-2017, 08:02 AM)HardCoreTurtle Wrote: This place already is an echo chamber

Double banned
Double banned
Well shit, That didn't take too long.
(08-04-2017, 09:06 AM)oldwinger Wrote: Well shit, That didn't take too long.

Super banned. 
#impeachyoss
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back.
DOWN WITH THE YOSS, HE DOESN'T EVEN LIFT BRUH.
Thanks Obama!
I lift your mom pretty regularly.