Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Rants and Raves
Rant: Talked to a couple of buddies from my old job at the UAV Schoolhouse on Lejeune, turns out they've lost some people to other companies. Low and behold, company program manager calls me and asks if I want a job. Then the motherfucker says we have to lay low for the ball busting bitch who ran me out of there in the first place. Told him to shove it up his ass. Don't need a job where I have to hide from her to maintain it. 

Rave: New website, familiar format, semi-rave worthy. SHIT JUST FUCKING WORKS AGAIN.. and it's about fucking time. 
Just a dumb grunt.
Rant: gotta get up early tomorrow and go help my cousin move his ex wife out of his house.

Rant: wife works tomorrow morning so I've gotta take both rugrats with me.

Rave: my (belated) birthday party is tomorrow night. It's always a major event and I'm certain I will end up needing to be carried out of the bar at around 0330 or so. Good times will be had by all.
[Image: military_signature-1.png]
Rave: New layout isn't bad. I'm just glad everything works again

Rave: Today's E&E drill has been pushed to a later time

Rant: That means I've got time for school assignments..
Rant- wake up this morning to find the whole TL sight has been ninja punched and busted down.

Rave- Do over.

Rant-My precious, faptastic hawt chick thread is gone gone gone.
Dawg is a sad panda.
Rant: I'm in the final weeks of my semester and have several papers due tomorrow night, only have one written.  

Rave: Gun show today and tomorrow.

Rant: Can't go to gun show unless papers are done.
(02-27-2015, 11:46 PM)Slinky Wizard Wrote: Rant: new forum.   Damn03 will not like and now we will have to listen to him bitch about rgb curve being gone forever.

Rave: all the dumb shit I posted is gone forever. Back to being anonymous.

lol Yep. No evidence on the interwebs, I like it!
(02-27-2015, 09:34 PM)silverado_mick Wrote: Rant: gotta get up early tomorrow and go help my cousin move his ex wife out of his house.

Rant: wife works tomorrow morning so I've gotta take both rugrats with me.

Rave: my (belated) birthday party is tomorrow night. It's always a major event and I'm certain I will end up needing to be carried out of the bar at around 0330 or so. Good times will be had by all.

Happy birthday bro
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
Rant: Perpetual forum boot.
Rave: Everything is working again.
Rant: I need to study pretty much all weekend.
Rave: TL works again, so I can procrastinate.
Rant: Fuck this new forum. Gone. All that wonderful butt-fuckery gone. And the rank? How the fuck will we know who to haze?

Rave:Losing weight and going to look at another truck tomorrow.
OH YOU!

[Image: qVbUArb.gif?noredirect]

Rant: The old forum posts are gone. I actually will miss some of them.
Rave: The new forum seems pretty good.
Rant: New forum deleted my screen name and I went from Bille E. Goatis back to ah8176.

Rave: Went to bed early last night and now I'm up early enough for some McDonald's breakfast.
OH YOU!

[Image: qVbUArb.gif?noredirect]

Rant- Woke up at 5 am on a Sunday, WTF?

Rave- Woke up to find hawt chickses on da TL! Yay!
Rant: Had to get up at 0645 because one of my dipshits was UA for like 4 hours yesterday and do some counseling.

Rave: FUcking weather in Rota is god damn beautiful today. 
[Image: 55PMbQd.png]
Ugh...I need some of that^

Hung over panda has to work today I think. Argh...
How'd what go? Birthday party last night? Very well. I saw and even got to fondle more than one set of random boobies (with the old lady's blessing of course), got entirely schmamered, saw a bunch of people I haven't seen in a long time, and generally had a great time. A good friend of mine who is in school in Oregon right now even flew in for the event. Totally surprised me.

Rant: too many shot during above listed festivities. This morning is an ouchie, and my partner just called and said I need to come in...
Yeah with a dash of Danny Glover thrown in. "I'm gettin too old for this shit". Lol
Nah, sometimes I think about doing that though, just to make people wonder. I've already got the throwback nightsick in use, an old blued Colt wheel gun would be a nice thing to bring out every once in awhile, lol.
Rave: Boss called off the surveillance detail today, so I'm not leaving my house except to go out and plow snow after it stops coming down.
Rant: Tomorrow is Monday

Rant: Yankees don't play until Tuesday

Rave: Just finished my last semester at AMU (online college sucks)

Rave: I get promoted tomorrow
Rave: free coffee today before heading into work pretty sure he put an extra extra shot of espresso in it after finding out I was working nights
[Image: jKQQxR8.jpg]

Rant: night 3 of 4.

Rave: dat OT
Rant: Woke up at 3 PM today and tomorrow is Monday
Rave: Yesterday was basically the equivalent of prom night with two after parties.
We're going on a trip, on this stupid freaking ship!
Sailing through the sea, Little Marines!
Climb aboard, get ready to be bored!
There's nothing to see, Little Marines!
Rave: Epic weeekend. Spent to much money at the bars, but fuck it.

Rant: Said fuck it and spent to much money at the bars.
(03-01-2015, 03:56 PM)TheKillerSpork Wrote: Rave: Epic weeekend. Spent to much money at the bars, but fuck it.

Rant: Said fuck it and spent to much money at the bars.

Exactly how my Valetines day went... I was sad the next day
(03-01-2015, 02:12 PM)damn03 Wrote: promoted to?
Sergeant of Maweens.