Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What are you drinking [secret thread]
Tongue 
CONGRATULATIONS!

AS A TL +1,000 CONTRIBUTOR, YOU NOW HAVE ACCESS TO THE SECRET DRINKING THREAD!

MAZEL TOV! 

[Image: Tecate_Diablo_24oz_Can-e1423844237420.jpg]

...for reals though, the old drinking thread is gone and nobody noticed. <= CORVUS

[Image: jt_eberhard_rage_face_2_by_doublewoe7-d4qoeu3.jpg]
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
No wonder I couldn't find this thread 'til now. I don't even want to tell you how much time I spent (drunkenly) looking for it.

Last night was Jesse James bourbon, night before Wild Turkey Honey. Gots to finish these bottles before I head back to VA (or not).
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
Ass.

I'll be picking up a bottle of rum on Thursday night since I have Friday off.

Any good mix/chaser/drink recommendations?
Just a dumb grunt.
Rum and coke.

Rum... and REDBULL!
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
Bitches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5.9lcummins: my county married the first queers today<br />Today at 06:40:14 AM<br />5.9lcummins: flew a rainbow flag over the courthouse all day
Bought a bottle of Jameson Black Barrel and sipped a little last night. I'm trying to branch off from bourbon and get in to Scotch and Irish Whiskey. It was pretty good, more full bodied than regular Jameson.
Copecwby20 [07|Jun 08:43 AM]: it's just as spontaneous if they gal says &quot;Hey, go run your dick under the faucet, I'm about to blow the shit out of you&quot;
(05-12-2015, 02:49 AM)Handicap Wrote: Ass.

I'll be picking up a bottle of rum on Thursday night since I have Friday off.

Any good mix/chaser/drink recommendations?

Shake the can vigorously first (whatever solids they put in there condense at the bottom)

[Image: k2-_e5bb5d69-c655-4fe8-9890-0863dab91608.v1.jpg]
Ooo rumchata!
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
Rumchata is better, this stuff makes a decent/cheaper mixer with straight rum...but Gabe and Vapor hoard it like .22's so good luck finding a cache

Smile
Ms. Hitman provided me with some white wine last night...popped the cap and poured, drank...nothing. Drank half the bottle..nada. Found out this morning this shit was called Skinny Girl and was a low calorie wine for dieters such as myself. Lesbian coworker took my man crush card back.
Vikings MC D37 Desert Racing
Desert Cycle Works 29 Palms
"Raising Grandchildren is Gods way of saying you shouldn't of had kids "
Wild Turkey Honey... almost done, then got a lil Jesse James bourbon left..
The Kool-Aid is a lie.
Those kirins are legit. I made cherry cola jello with moonshine cherries with a healthy splash of moonshine. It's delicious.
Currently a Magic Hat #9. Delicious
Copecwby20 [07|Jun 08:43 AM]: it's just as spontaneous if they gal says &quot;Hey, go run your dick under the faucet, I'm about to blow the shit out of you&quot;
[Image: Wild-Turkey-101.jpg][Image: shasta-black-cherry-24ct.jpg]
Coors light + Fireball

Deeelish.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Every Marine has a rifle, man.
(05-12-2015, 06:03 PM)SMK Wrote: Coors light + Fireball

Deeelish.

water and bitchwhisky?

I've got a bottle of Macallan 12 year down at my dive shop that I started nursing.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Isn't this already a thread?
(05-12-2015, 09:06 PM)notoriousfavi Wrote: Isn't this already a thread?

See first post, comment under the Tecate can
Sky vodka, whisky, and 3 beers 
Yesterday's gone on down the river and you can't get it back.
Red and Black Rip It.
[Image: 55PMbQd.png]
(05-12-2015, 09:22 PM)Tikilounge Wrote:
(05-12-2015, 09:06 PM)notoriousfavi Wrote: Isn't this already a thread?

See first post, comment under the Tecate can

Ah! Very well.  Thanks.

I'm drinking water  Undecided
Finished off the last of the Shiner Bock earlier. Did a beer run earlier and figured I'd share with dad, so right now I'm drinking Bud Select. :-\
Yowie on tater tot burritos: CombatWombat Ian old mate, that's an abomination and I want it 20 Jan 20:39

Damn...I thought I was losin' it...couldn't find the thread. [Image: bf91f11efdddbe399fb824217de7c46e.jpg]
(05-14-2015, 04:14 PM)ABACABB Wrote:
(05-13-2015, 01:34 PM)ABACABB Wrote: Got meh some honey wHiskey the whif doesn't know about,
Gonna get drunk.
After homework.
And mowing the lawn.

Wait, fuck it, I'll mow the lawn drunk. It's one of those oldschool push mowers that isn't gas powered so I'll be alright.

TIL that cutting the grass with an oldschool manual push-mower is one of the slowest and most ineffective ways to cut grass next to my wife's suggestion that I get big ass scissors and cut/pull the grass by hand. I suppose they do that in Japan because they don't like having a life.

I also learned it is a good workout and probably what my back needs.

Reminder for next time to do two things at once
[Image: Jim-Beam-Honey-Bottle.jpg][Image: 67636.jpg]
Heineken right now, maybe vodka and cranberry later.
Thanks Obama!