Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make America [CHAT] again!
Forget about those two monkeys tryna get into the White House.

CAPTAIN AMERICA FOR PRESIDENT!!

[Image: MikeFichera--Cap-Classic-red-white-blue.jpg]

Chat on...
revengeofintelweeny:this girl is full of epicness +1. why can't there be more like minded people like her out there, geez ChaplainKM:I approve of the tazzie PV. Sh-tStirrer:Taz, I love you. zx6rdr:taz, erryone lik your pie
I eat ass
(10-20-2016, 09:19 PM)Taz Wrote: Forget about those two monkeys tryna get into the White House.

CAPTAIN AMERICA FOR PRESIDENT!!

[Image: MikeFichera--Cap-Classic-red-white-blue.jpg]

Chat on...

You misspelled both "mint" and "David Freiburger"

[Image: 674af0f228a628fd9ea52cfe17d1be54a5906cd8_hq.jpg]
Yowie on tater tot burritos: CombatWombat Ian old mate, that's an abomination and I want it 20 Jan 20:39

I thought Rerun won the thread?

What Blasphemy is this?
Just a dumb grunt.
I approve this thread.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
With the thread title being what it is, is it bad that my first thought was a "yanqui joke?"
A penis lives a terrible life. His hair is a mess, his family are nuts, his neighbour is an asshole, his best friend is a pussy, someone keeps beating him...

Poor thing.
(10-21-2016, 03:02 AM)Handicap Wrote: I thought Rerun won the thread?

What Blasphemy is this?

American titceptionalism.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
(10-21-2016, 07:56 AM)Yossarian Wrote:

What Blasphemy is this?

American titceptionalism.

Well, tits win almost every time.
Yeah,...So?

The TL-ist formerly known as irradiator/irritator/irrigator, etc.

What Blasphemy is this?

Gotta be quick, bro.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a lot of bitching.<br /><br />- The Tao of Wombat
tgif.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Present and accounted for
[Image: military_signature-1.png]
Anybody hungry?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
(10-22-2016, 06:58 AM)austinjking Wrote: Anybody hungry?

http://www.businessinsider.com/in-n-out-is-overrated-2016-10

Yes.
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
I've eaten worse.

I've not posted much the last few months, I went through 4 months of training and just moved from east to best coast and finally got my house set up. Felt it appropriate to post this in the new [CHAT]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old squadron is on base so I've been running into quite a few familiar faces. I have to say, I'm fairly satisfied at hearing everyone refer to my old command as a complete 'shit show'.
You'll have to speak up, I'm not wearing any pants.

F18WrenchMonkey: NSF is grand master champion at being apathetic
Hey faggots.

Sent from fuck you using my fuck you.
ABACABB Reservist 02s are some of the biggest motards Except for SS 17 Aug 04:17
(10-22-2016, 07:11 AM)Yossarian Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 06:58 AM)austinjking Wrote: Anybody hungry?

http://www.businessinsider.com/in-n-out-is-overrated-2016-10

Yes.

Only BuzzFeed shit videos I can enjoy are the ones where people eat food from different countries than theirs. Watched some Brits shit over In-N-Out.

What Blasphemy is this?
I won a thread?
(10-03-2014, 09:51 AM)austinjking pid=' Wrote:<br />About that, give me a ring when this isn't Tumblrlance anymore<br />
(10-24-2016, 08:36 AM)Rerun0369 Wrote:

What Blasphemy is this?
I won a thread?

You did, but boobs made their own rules.
Hey now kids, half-way down page 50, I asked you where the new chat thread was, and you said 13 more posts...
revengeofintelweeny:this girl is full of epicness +1. why can't there be more like minded people like her out there, geez ChaplainKM:I approve of the tazzie PV. Sh-tStirrer:Taz, I love you. zx6rdr:taz, erryone lik your pie
Yeah, I figured it would make it to the end of the page before the mods locked it.
You did not ask who gets to make it.
Then give it to ReRun. Problem solved.
(10-24-2016, 05:25 PM)Taz Wrote: Then give it to ReRun. Problem solved.

BUT WE'RE ALREADY ON PAGE TWO!
[Image: 30803959.jpg]