Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make America [CHAT] again!
(09-01-2017, 01:08 PM)Notorious P.O.G. Wrote: better than waiting in a bread line

In soviet Russia, bread line wait in you! 
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
will the chat go a year without changing?
5.9lcummins: my county married the first queers today<br />Today at 06:40:14 AM<br />5.9lcummins: flew a rainbow flag over the courthouse all day
(09-16-2017, 08:25 AM)DisGruntled Wrote: will the chat go a year without changing?

Shitposters, assemble!
They come with fire,they come with axes...Destroyers&usurpers,curse them. GALL:I hope you get run over by a dumptruck full of babydicks CORVUS:yoss hates&knows everything BAN724:I like how buttmad ppl get about Yoss except if you lie still&listen he is trying to make us all better debaters
Feliz Dia de Independencia!!!
I will be extremely disappointed if I do not hear loud music and gunshots tonight. I better smell lots of good weed too.
Touch my penis?
Welp.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
can we get this moving along
[Image: 8AOXfI5.jpg]
Hello. And Bye.
(09-20-2017, 10:14 AM)mokey604 Wrote: Hello. And Bye.

Profile meets spam markers, post surprisingly not spammy.

Mob justice, what do y'all want?
5 posts in 5 days, impressive
Ephesians 2:8-10

You can lie, but your boner can't 

Gabe/Gall/SHS
6 in six. We're on a good track here.
Curiousity didn't kill the cat today, but it almost severely fucked it up. I've seen a couple tarantula hawks around my place lately, but it's that time of the year. For those of you who don't know, that's the most painful insect sting in North America. One guy described it as like having all your blood replaced with hydrofluoric acid. And then being electrocuted. O_o Bonus points though- they have one of the most brutal, metal ways of killing tarantulas. (Hence the name.) One of my short-comings as a man is my inability to stand spiders, especially large ones, so for me, I think these things are awesome, but I don't want them too close to me either. Or so I thought... 

After work today, I was outside drinking a beer near an elm tree where these things (and other wasps) seem to like to congregate when BBBBBZZZZZZTTTTT one of those big bastards came flying for my leg! I saw what it was before it touched the ground and started back-pedalling. Once it hit the ground, it started crawling around, so I decided to watch it for a bit. At one point, one of the neighborhood cats saw it and started to get interested, as cats will do at things like this crawling around. 

There was a few points when I thought it would be wise to throw a rock or something at the cat because it didn't know any better, but I didn't wanna hit the wasp and piss it off either. Something else I've heard about these things is that they're pretty tame and it seems that that's true... At one point, this thing crawled right up under this cat's nose. The cat sprung back on it's legs a bit at this, and the damn thing just went crawling the other way! 
Yowie on tater tot burritos: CombatWombat Ian old mate, that's an abomination and I want it 20 Jan 20:39

Mutant insects?